|Message of the Day|
IMPORTANT MAINTENANCE MESSAGE
Online Banking will be unavailable due to system maintenance on Saturday, December 3 from 11:00 p.m. CST until 5:00 a.m. CST Sunday, December 4. Thank you.
FRAUD ALERT: We have recently seen an increase in wire fraud.
- Conduct due diligence before sending a wire. Considering the following:
- Did the wire instructions arrive in the form of an email, fax or letter?
- Does the industry type and location of the receiving party seem logical?
- Does my company normally do business with this party?
- Did I personally speak with an official at my company who is knowledgeable about our relationship with the receiver?
- Other tips that may reduce your risk:
- Always use a two-step process: 1) Receive the wire instructions via one communication 2) Verify the authenticity of the wire instructions in a separate communication.
- Never rely on email alone or the phone numbers contained within the payment request as your primary means of verification.
For other recommendations designed to secure your banking relationship, please see your Treasury Management Officer.
Please contact Treasury Management Support at 1-913-384-8289 or 877-812-1566, Monday – Friday 8am-8pm CST or TMSupport@mjbtrc.com with any questions.